Saturday, January 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Mom's birthday was January 14th! She turned 85! (ha ha j/k - I won't disclose the age) Anyway, Pete and I were able to go down and spend her birthday evening with her and daddy at Ruby Tuesday's. We had a quick, but good visit. All of us then had her house cleaned for her and spent Friday and Saturday with her. Of course, I think her favorite part was spending time with Connor! Any who, Mom I hope you enjoyed your birthday! We are so blessed to have a Mom like you! We love you dearly.


Photobucket

7 comments:

GrannieT said...

Of course I had a wonderful birthday. It always amazes me that my family does so much for me. I am the blessed one!

GrannieT said...

Oh, thanks for posting the "twins" picture!

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Doris!

The Rue Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Katie said...

Hey I need to know Pete's last name for invitation purposes. :) Thanks!

Katie said...

Girl - you have got to get back into this blogging thing. We miss you and I know you aren't busy! :)

P.S. I emailed you the hotel info for the wedding.

GrannieT said...

Katie,
thanks for posting that "push." I've been on her but see how much good it has done?
Hope you're having fun getting ready for your big day!
Doris