Happy birthday! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! As I began to think about it, I realized you have been around more than half of my life! Tara and Brad got together when I was TEN! I am so thankful for you and I could not ask for a better sister! My brother had better be good to you on your birthday. Pete says happy birthday old lady... (that is pay back for the "little guy" comment) We love you!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Tara
Posted by Mr. and Mrs. Reckard at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Amanda for the birthday wishes! That was very sweet! Since Brad will be out of town, it will just be me and Connor but I cant think of a better way to spend my day than with him! I am so blessed to have such a great family. You all are so good to us! Hope to see you all soon, we are counting it down till we go to DW!
Oh, yeah and tell the little guy that I didnt take the comment too personal! Ha! LOL
Post a Comment