Although he felt bad after surgery, he still waited on his Daddy to get home.
SOOO. We have our own Frankenstein! Poor guy. He is pitiful. They got the tumor out and it will take 5 days to get back the results. They said it had tentacles on it and they had never seen one quite like it. I am so worried and waiting 5 days is going to be hard.
He did ok with the surgery but they told us he has "only child syndrome" and that we need to work on that! He deserves to be spoiled right now so they can just forget that!
Well his incision is almost 4 inches long... Pete said he will get all of the girls now because "chicks dig scars". Well I will update you as soon as I know something!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Frankenstein?!?!
Posted by Mr. and Mrs. Reckard at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor baby. Give him a Grannie hug.
Poor Caddy! I hope he fills better soon.
Bless his little heart, I love basset hound's. You just go ahead and spoil the crap out of em'. I hope the results turn out ok.
Post a Comment