Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY FALL!


Hello everyone! Well it's my favorite time of year and I am loving it! I went camping with my best friend Heather at Norris Dam State Park and had a blast. A few more friends were there as well. I love this time of year. I went camping on Friday night and Pete left on Saturday to go on a hunting trip in Mississippi and will be gone until Wednesday. I left a good luck charm for him under his pillow on Friday which was a watch that is ideal for hunting (compass, etc). He had been wanting one for a while. Well... Just as I had thought I had outdone him, I get home from camping and there is a beautiful arrangement of fall flowers on my doorstep from him (in pic). He always does well! As I was going to bed last night I lifted my pillow and found a card! He was on his "A" game! For those of you that don't know... Pete is an over achiever and has done things like these since day one. I have to admit, I have a good one.
I start my new job tomorrow and I am very excited. It is going to be a crazy week though. We found a bump on Cadillac's head that would not go away so I took him to the vet. It could either be a mast cell tumor or some sort of cyst. If they tried to aspirate it to send fluid off and it were a mast cell tumor it would release histamines and cause him to go into anaphylactic shock. Therefore, we are NOT taking our chances... He has to have it removed on Thursday so keep our little man in your prayers! I know he is a dog, but he is our child! I will update you this week on how it went! I hope everyone has a great week.



Photobucket

3 comments:

GrannieT said...

Cadillac will be fine. Hopefully he wont' have a lot of pain. I expect this week at work will be as busy as the last few have been-so in case I forget, good luck at the new job. You will do great, as you always do! Love you! Mom

Tara said...

Aww, poor Cadillac! I will be praying for him! Good luck on the new job tomorrow! I will admit that you did get a good one. The flowers are beautiful!

Katie said...

Have a great week! New jobs are hard, but I'm sure it will be fine. Your flowers are so pretty, how sweet! Sounds like you for sure snagged a good one. :)