Monday, June 15, 2009

HONEYMOON!

Well, we are back! We got home at about 12:30 am this Sunday.
We had an absolute blast. For those of you who do not know... We were in St. Lucia, W.I. for 12 days. Man, am I spoiled! Pete treats me so well. I don't think I deserve it.
So, we did a lot. We stayed at the Sandals Grande for the first 7 days, then at the Windjammer for the last 5 days. Both were amazing in their own ways. At Sandals we had a very nice honeymoon suite and at Windjammer we had our own villa. I can't explain how nice it was. Pics to follow...
At Sandals, we had a candlelight dinner on the beach with white glove service (Pete also asked me to dance on the beach - precious), we also had a cabana for a day with lunch and champagne served to us. As far as excursions go, we went deep sea fishing and caught nothing, went ziplining in the canopy of the rainforest which was fantastic, we then went to the market in Castries (the Capitol of St. Lucia), then we went on a day cruise to the volcanos and gardens, and on a Sunset Cruise, we also went to a street jam - a local party they have in Gros Islet on friday nights with local food, music and drinks!
We met many locals and a lot of honeymooners but stayed to ourselves for the most part.
Wow, a perfect wedding, then a perfect honeymoon. When I get pics of the wedding, I will post them.
Everything was like a fantasy!
Back to reality now!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow you guys...all I have to say is WOW! Amanda have I told you how lucky you are? Ha! Where did you find this guy? Seriously did he have a class in school to teach him these things or what?! It definitely looks like a fantasy! You guys deserve it. I know it is never fun to get back to reality but now you will have a lifetime of fun memories to have forever. Cant wait to see you guys soon! We will miss you guys at WDW this time!

GrannieT said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful bride and beautiful honeymoon! Reality isn't bad when you are so very happy!

Jancey Craig said...

Wow! Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. I remember having the after-wedding-blues. It was such a let down, then you get your pictures and you can re-live the high!! Welcome to the family.