About a month or two ago Pete bought land in Rockwood. It is seventeen acres!!! Approximately ten acres of it is pasture and there are horses on it now... The horses belong to the previous owner whom we have told can leave them there until they find another home for them. It is nice having them there because that means someone is down there often and can also look over our land. It is out in the country and is very secluded so people have been known to trespass. It is also on the lake but the place where we will put our home will not have a view of it. There are two ponds on the property so our house will sit in the middle of them. The mountain views are gorgeous! As Pete says we don't need a house on the lake, we have my parents!!! He is just kidding... Or at least I think so, ha ha. Anyways, believe it or not I have been pretty involved in the work. I think my Daddy and Pete are scared. So far I have bush hogged and helped tear off the roof of the house that is on the property! We are having a blast down there. Enjoy the pictures as I try to keep you updated.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The BIG project!
About a month or two ago Pete bought land in Rockwood. It is seventeen acres!!! Approximately ten acres of it is pasture and there are horses on it now... The horses belong to the previous owner whom we have told can leave them there until they find another home for them. It is nice having them there because that means someone is down there often and can also look over our land. It is out in the country and is very secluded so people have been known to trespass. It is also on the lake but the place where we will put our home will not have a view of it. There are two ponds on the property so our house will sit in the middle of them. The mountain views are gorgeous! As Pete says we don't need a house on the lake, we have my parents!!! He is just kidding... Or at least I think so, ha ha. Anyways, believe it or not I have been pretty involved in the work. I think my Daddy and Pete are scared. So far I have bush hogged and helped tear off the roof of the house that is on the property! We are having a blast down there. Enjoy the pictures as I try to keep you updated.
Posted by Mr. and Mrs. Reckard at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment