Thursday, June 26, 2008

The big project, continued...



So the reason we tore the roof off of the house was so that it could be burnt. The volunteer fire department came in and destroyed it for us but would not do it with the shingles on the home. Needless to say this weekend is going to be filled with a ton of more work! Clean up time!!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am so glad you are blogging now! I bet Pete is SO EXCITED! Ha! I will add you to my blogroll to spread the word. It is so hard to believe that the house was reduced to that, but I know you all are so GLAD! That is going to be some cleanup! The place is goregous and I cant wait to see what it looks like the next time I see it. Have fun in Williamsburg if I dont talk to ya!
Tara

The Davis Family said...

Yay Amanda! I was so happy to find your blog. Now I can keep up with you even though I haven't seen you in forever! Hope all is well!