Ok, ok, ok... So everyone has been on me about starting a blog. I really could see no reason since we do not have any kids, but I will try to make it intersting. I think that Pete's family and friends in PA will enjoy it as well as my family and friends that I don't get to see very often. I will just start out by posting a few pictures to catch you up a little then try to update you as things happen with us! Oh yeah and obviously I (Amanda) will be doing most of this!!! Men don't seem to really care about all of this!
Thanks for checking us out!
Amanda
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Here It Goes!
Posted by Mr. and Mrs. Reckard at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay i found your blog :)
Keep your blog going so i can keep up with you. Pete's a nice looking man. I've not met him.
Of course Cadillac is a darling.
Love Ya
sharon
Post a Comment