Well this birthday has been a lot of fun. I was really dreading it because I knew there would be one phone call that I would not get this year (Susie's). I was amazed though at my friends, family and Pete. They all kept me busy! On Friday night before my birthday, we had a girls night. I finally laughed and we really just had a good time. I don't know what I would do without my girls. Then on Saturday night Barry and I celebrated our birthday together. We had dinner and drinks with several friends. Then on my actual birthday I received flowers at work from Pete and went to dinner with Mom, Daddy, Brian, Benita and Rachel. We had a good time as well. I then took myself on a short shopping trip! :) Pete came home on Wednesday. He had been gone since the following Wed. so I was definitely ready for him to come home. This past weekend, I celebrated my birthday with him. He would not tell me where we were going. He told me how to pack and we left on Friday! We ended up in Helen, GA which is one of my favorite little towns. It is a German Town and has neat bars, stores and a lot of German food. Pete had rented a beautiful cabin. When we woke up on Saturday morning, Pete looked out the window just thinking he may see a couple of deer and he did! We saw 8 deer in our back yard. We then spent the day in Helen just doing what we wanted to do. Cadillac and Pete got me Aveda gift cards! I also got wine and champagne as well as a marble slab birthday cake. Man am I spoiled. Pete always goes above and beyond! Today we got up and went to breakfast and went to Anna Ruby Falls which you can see is very pretty.
I am very thankful for everyone. I have so many blessings in my life! Although we just lost someone very dear to us, we need to look at what a wonderful family we have (as well as friends) and enjoys our many blessings. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:
well happy belated birthday, I Loved the gnome hat!!!!!
Wow, it looks like he outdid himself again! What a wonderful birthday! I am sorry we werent there to celebrate with you. Connor just watched the slideshow and yelled "PETE" real loud! Ha! I pointed to you and asked him who that was and he said, "Aman". LOL
Post a Comment