Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please keep us in your prayers...

Our "Susie" passed away this last Saturday, November 1st. It was sudden and it has been very hard. I can't imagine my Daddy and Benny's hurt. We need your prayers to help us have the strength to get past this troubled time in our life. Thank you.

I know that "My Aunt Susie" will not be able to read this but she is missed a lot and will continue to live through our memories. I love you dearly Susie. You have been and always will be my role model!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda-
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers... i know that this is a tough time and you were very close with her... always keep the lord close to your heart and trust in him to get you through this very difficult time in you lives. god bless-- jd

Tara said...

We will all miss her so much!

Katie said...

Amanda - I have thought about you and your family so much this week. I will continue to pay for strength during this hard time.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I hated to hear about your aunt! We are praying for your family1

sharon said...

You sound so happy and thats what we want. I've been all over your blog. The ring is beautiful. I love Pete and have never met him, but he obiously loves you very much. Your blog is great. You are constantly in my prayers little girl. You and the family have had a really rough time, I think of your dad and Benny a lot. I thought about your birthday but knew you guys were out for dinner, then i forgot again.
We love you
Aunt Sharon