Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pete's Hunting Trips!!!



So, as you can tell... Pete has been very busy. He has had a blast though. Hunting is definitely his passion and I am thankful that he is able to go and do as much as he does. The pheasant hunt that you see was in South Dakota. This was Pete's first time going there and he really enjoyed the trip. He also went to Mississippi to Tara Wildlife which he has done a couple of years now. He did not kill anything on that hunting excursion (deer hunting). Then the most recent trip was Zapata, TX where he killed a 12 point that weighed 215lbs and scored a 152 on the Boone/Crockett scale. I have no idea how that works. All I know is he killed a pretty big deer! His friend Walland is the one with the largest rack and it scored 165! Pete also killed a Coyote but left it laying... Doug and Doc obviously killed bobcats. I really want Pete to kill one of these for our wall of masterpieces. Yes, yes... We have a trophy room. I will only allow one room though, ha ha. Actually I am very proud of his animals and think most of them are beautiful! Hope you enjoyed the pics.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go Pete! Those pheasants were beautiful.